Our client is an established Crude and Oil Products trading company based in London, with physical assets across Europe. They actively source, refine, market and trade Crude Oil and Oil products, and associated financial derivatives.
Reporting to the Group Treasurer, the role requires an experienced Treasury Analyst to join the team, focusing on broad treasury operations including FX, TMS implementation and other project work.
- Daily cash management and reporting of the Group’s liquidity position.
- Consolidating and reviewing the Group’s short-term cash flow forecast, liaising with local finance team with any queries/variances to forecast and compilation of cash reporting up to Group Treasurer and CFO level.
- Supporting overall cash and banking activities of the group including streamlining the existing bank account structure and establishing banking in new jurisdictions as required.
- Undertaking of all aspects of FX management including treasury dealing, management of FX via 360T, brokers and online multibank platforms.
- Development and maintenance of FX Exposure reporting, analysis of exposures and reconciliation to TMS / trading platform.
- Assisting with the funding requirements for the Group, managing the committed and uncommitted facilities.
- Management of treasury systems including the company TMS system covering the implementation of new modules, integration of new features with SAP and other group platforms.
- Responsible for defining and maintain treasury operational processes, technology, automation and be an expert across end-to-end treasury processes accessing their performance against benchmark targets.
- Management of bank portals.
- Carrying out necessary data changes and reconciliations within TMS and SAP.
- Management, creation and updating of a suite of daily and month end treasury reports across the Group.
- Support discussions with banks, brokers and third parties to agree appropriate terms, structures, and pricing, providing analysis of proposals and counter proposals.
- Evaluation of current processes and procedures, designing and implementing new methodology / improvements as required.
- Reviewing and ensuring bank fees and treasury associated costs are kept to a minimum.
KEY SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Track record of delivering superior performance, preferably gained in the treasury function of an international oil trading/refining environment.
- Strong IT and systems skills including TMS implementation, SAP, trading platforms, Power BI and Excel are essential.
- Analytical, detail conscious, organised and with a sense of pride in work output
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure and on multiple projects at any one time.
- Personable and approachable and able to build strong relationships within the Treasury team and Group Finance, as well as around the Group and with external counterparts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Preference for having achieved or be studying for related accounting or treasury qualification (ACA, ACCA, ACT).
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferable.