Our client is an established Crude and Oil Products trading company based in London, with physical assets across Europe. They actively source, refine, market and trade Crude Oil and Oil products, and associated financial derivatives.
Reporting to the Treasury Manager, the role requires a treasury Analyst to join the team, focusing on broad treasury operations including FX, TMS implementation and other project work.
- Daily cash management and reporting of the Group’s liquidity position.
- Facilitation settlement of daily and weekly payment runs across multiple platforms.
- Daily reconciliation of payments to system generated bank statements.
- Supporting overall cash and banking activities of the group.
- Assisting with the funding requirements for the Group.
- Assisting the management of treasury systems including the company TMS system covering the implementation of new modules, integration of new features with SAP and other group platforms.
- Carrying out necessary data changes and reconciliations within TMS.
- Management, creation and updating of a suite of daily and month end treasury reports across the Group.
- Evaluation of current processes and procedures, designing and implementing new methodology / improvements as required.
- Participating in planned projects and ad hoc projects as treasury continues to improve and re-engineer existing processes and controls.
KEY SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Previous work-based experience of working in Treasury or high-end accounts payable.
- Strong IT and systems skills including TMS and Excel. A working knowledge of SAP would be beneficial but not essential.
- Analytical, detail conscious, organised and with a sense of pride in work output.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Personable and approachable and able to build strong relationships within the Treasury team and Group Finance, as well as around the Group and with external counterparts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.