Our client is a trader of Commodity and Energy products including, Gas, Power and Oil products based in Central London.
To assist the present Settlement Team in processing all biofuel related Cargo and ancillary cost in a timely and accurate manner, which will involve:
- Settlement of Biofuel cargo costs including but not limited to freight, shipping costs, insurance, inspections, demurrage, brokerage and other non-cargo costs.
- Raising payment and invoices in both ETRM system and posting in SAP
- Review the trade contract terms and service agreements for ancillary settlement purposes
- ensure incoming & outgoing funds receipt or payment shall value on time, AR ageing follow-up
- Liaise with trading desk and operators to resolve any potential issues or disputes to ensure accurate and timely payments and claims
- To items process times within ETRM, Internal settlement system, & SAP.
- To provide activities performance analysis & desk KPI’s
- To assist month-end reconciliation
- Other tasks assigned by the manager
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Educated to Degree level in Finance/Banking/Commercial/Maritime Studies or equivalent
- Work based relevant experience in physical Oil Products or secondary costs settlements.
- Solid industry knowledge on the physical and financial side of the trading activities.
- Thorough understanding of the settlement process and industry related compliance requirements.
- ETRM and accounting system knowledge is a requirement.