Our client is a truly global Commodity trading company who trade both physical and financial commodities including, Gas & Power, Oil, Metals, Agricultural products, and more…
The successful candidate will report into the Global Head of HR in the Head Office in the US and work autonomously with standalone responsibility for the HR function in Europe.
We’re looking for a dynamic and ambitious senior generalist to join the growing organization in London. The HR Manager will work as part of an organised, innovative, and engaging team to deliver next level customer service and support to our employees throughout Europe.
As HR Manager your responsibilities will include but may not be limited to:
- Support all employees on matters involving personnel management, new hire onboarding, employee relations, benefits, and more.
- Analyse trends in compensation and benefits to design programs that best meet the needs of employees and the company.
- Interview, screen, and recruit applicants to fill intern, entry-level, and professional job openings.
- Manage monthly payroll and compensation processing for multiple jurisdictions.
- Manage HRIS data analytics to support global HR programming and compliance.
- Design creative communications and marketing to update employees on HR programs.
- Organize and facilitate company Learning and Development and Health & Safety sessions.
- Respond to ad hoc employee inquiries and provide tactical HR support daily.
- Serve as the in-house resource for employee and dependent questions on benefit plans and wellness offerings.
- Manage the Summer Internship program including university outreach, candidate assessment, summer programming, and evaluation.
- Partner with legal to ensure company compliance with jurisdictional employment laws and regulation.
- Maintain knowledge of best practices, regulatory changes and new technologies in all areas of HR.
- Liaise with the global HR team to coordinate programs and share best practices.
- Lend a fresh eye to current processes with special attention on progressive programs and developing efficiencies.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters in HR or O/I preferred.
- 8+ years of HR experience.
- Comfort working independently in a fast-paced environment with room to creatively address tasks and solve problems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and computer skills are a must.
- Ability to build strong working relationships, internal and external to the organization.
- An inherent joy and satisfaction in providing superior support to all employees.