Our client is an International Commodity trading, marketing, and Chartering company, based in the heart of Rotterdam, with offices and operations in over 30 countries worldwide.
In the role of Group Counsel, you will provide support to the global business and will interact with many entities across the Group, in all geographic regions.
You will be work closely with the General Counsel and be part of the dynamic and enthusiastic legal department.
Your strong analytical skills, outstanding communication skills, and good judgment and sense of responsibility, will be key assets for the role.
- Assist the General Counsel.
- Provide legal support and services on a wide range of corporate matters, including, among others, corporate transactions (e.g., asset purchases, asset sales, etc.), legal corporate structure, finance agreements, corporate resolutions, contracts, etc.
- Set up agreements, guaranties, and other corporate agreements and documents; and
- Advise various business departments, among others, including, among others, trade, chartering, finance, business development, IT and others.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Masters degree in Commercial Law or similar;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in-house/corporate legal department or law firm.
- Knowledge of English and US laws.
- You can multi-task and manage multiple projects concurrently; and
- You have excellent written and verbal (English) communication skills.