Our client is a truly global Commodity trading company who trade both physical and financial commodities including, Gas & Power, Oil, Metals, Agricultural products, and more…
As the business continues to grow and expands into new markets, you will enjoy being part of a great team of over 500 staff globally, in an exciting, fast-paced environment!
We are looking for an experienced Desktop Engineer from a corporate/financial service (preferably commodity trading) background to join the London-based team of 4 supporting our EMEA offices. This is an opportunity to join a successful and dynamic trading company, expand your skillset and innovate delivery and solutions.
Core experience managing and maintaining the following:
- Physical Desktops & Laptop Support, Builds, Administration, Relocations.
- Core environment Windows 10, Office 365, Exchange, Active Directory Okta, Slack
- Market Data including Bloomberg, LSEG Eikon
- Trading platforms including Trayport Joule, ICE, TT
- Preferably Ivanti LANDesk, VSphere, P2V capture
- Vpn remote access including Ivanti Pulse Secure
- Scheduling tools preferably ActiveBatch
- iOS and Cloud9 administration
- The candidate needs to be self-motivated with clear and effective communication skills to the userbase.
- Basic Facilities coordination
The successful candidate will be an experienced desktop engineer with core knowledge of the sector who understands the mission-critical nature of the industry. The successful candidate will have problem solving skills and a strong “delivery” mindset with excellent communication and collaboration skills and the ability to respond to and resolve user issues.