An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an entrepreneurial oil trading organisation based in London. Offering a combination of unique expertise in physical trading, innovative financial structures, and world-class analytics to deliver long-term value, from refinery to end customer.
- Keep track of international partner’s accounts payables and receivables on a daily basis to ensure purchases and sales are properly accounted for.
- Update payment schedules and input purchase and sales invoices into the books of accounts.
- Reconcile transactions and make any necessary adjustments.
- Develop ties with suppliers to aid with payment terms negotiations.
- Ensure that invoices and receipts are accurately coded by conducting an audit of accounts payable procedures.
- Work with multi-currencies for both customers and suppliers.
- Assist in preparing returns for tax compliance purposes.
- Assist with auditing procedures, such as regular sample counts and annual stock inspections.
- Support the Financial Accountant with Month end closing tasks including the reconciliation of ETRM to SAP
- Perform bank reconciliations and post bank receipts and payments to SAP.
- Processing employee expenses and opex expenses.
- Hold a bachelors degree in Economics, Banking or Finance
- knowledge of working with accounting software, SAP preferable
- Have a desire to study for a professional Accountancy Qualification (The company will provide study support)
- Possess a strong attention to detail, as well as excellent numerical.
- Confidently navigate Excel to a high standard.
- Be able to work as a team member across the company, helping each other out is essential